Friday, April 25, 2008

Nifty for 24 Apr 08

These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the full chart, right click and open in a new window.

I am really satisfied that readers of my musings could have protected themselves from the vagaries of the market.

As expected, the market was mildly weak, and volatile.

If the market is behaving as expected, then we could anticipate it to behave as we analyse it, in the future too.

I expect it to take real support around the 4860 levels around the end of this month, and then take its journey upwards. It could also be possible that it could take support at a higher level. In such a case, I would suggest alertness to be able to join the party when it just starts.

And as always suggested, keep our stops strict and intact.

Trade happy after planning your trade.

No comments: