Monday, October 22, 2007

Nifty for 22 Oct 07

These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the full chart, right click and open in a new window.

Today was a nothing day in terms of market movement. Except that a historic support was tested. Today’s session was in the nature of consolidation. That suggests that the market is uncertain of direction. In spite of doomsday “predictions” for “black” Monday the market was rather well behaved.

As of now, the projected levels still stand true. Both for time as well as price.

As was suggested on Friday, I repeat the time and price levels. As of now, ~4765 (~16178 on the BSE) seems to be on the cards. Maybe, we could see a short term bottom on our projected time cycle of 24 October.

I did get some queries about whether the Nifty would hit the 4765 level exactly on 24 October. For such queries, I re-state my philosophy. I do not have a crystal ball, and am not able to see the future. All I can suggest is to … Plan your trade and trade happy.

1 comment:

pandyaketan said...

from options data 4500 PE were traded earlier for oct, yesterday it was 5500 call and 5400 call.

sirji's target is 4750 one day before expiry ! so lots of numbers floating in my "Beautiful Mind" ! haha.

lets keep our fingers crossed and "Trade Happy !"

reg
ketan