Friday, April 27, 2007

Nifty for 27 Apr 07

These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the full chart, right click and open in a new window.

At this point in time, I can only say one thing, with great humility. I am indeed gratified that readers could have made some profitable use of my personal musings.

As of Friday evening, I can only repeat what I said yesterday … “Then a question again is asked … what next? Frankly, I cannot answer that question now. However, I can just state what I expect. I think that Monday, 30 April will show us a short term bottom, and the uptrend is going to resume up once again.”

The Nifty could stop at around the 3950 levels. But please … I can only suggest not to rush and buy at that level. Wait for a confirmation of a short term bullish pattern, and then buy. For new readers, here is the link once again (click here).

Wait for a bounce, allow the market to confirm the bottom, and then buy.

Plan and trade happy.

1 comment:

pandyaketan said...

Sorry for not responding on ur blog sirji, been travelling .. gud of u to suggest mild buy levels for aggressive bulls and confirmatory signal for conservative traders..

reg
ketan