Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Nifty for 02 Jan 07


These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the full chart, right click and open in a new window.

The Nifty seems relentless in its pursuit of making a new top. On the charts I see a minor hitch. The short term rising supply line is now almost coinciding with a historical rising supply line.

In such a scenario, I would tend to remain long, rather than try and pick a top.

The Bank Nifty is trading weak, but the CNXIT is more than compensating for it. The charts display the various levels where mental stops could be placed for trading, depending on the trading time frame.

Trade happy.

3 comments:

pandyaketan said...

Sirji !!

UR Minor hitch has come for the "n"th time !! Congrats for great analysis !!

reg
ketan

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When you post your analysis of NIFTY. Today is 3rd January and I'm reading analysis of 2nd January. This happened not the first time. This trend was regular in December also since I watching your blog.

Dusant said...

Hello h taparia.

Thank you for yor comment. I have always been posting my analysis for the day ended, and not for the next day.

If I have mentioned any dates by error, in December, please accept my apologies.

Dusant