Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Nifty for 4 Oct 06


These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the full chart, right click and open in a new window.

I have received many congratulatory messages both on the forums which I post on, and also in my mailbox.


Also, many messages have asked me what we should do next. For all those messages, I would thank each individual for their very kind words. Also through this medium, I would like to re-iterate that I am not in the habit of giving specific stock recommendations.

Also … I would like to caution bottom fishers not to get carried away by the “accuracy” of my projected levels.

All you need to do is to allow the market to tell you that it has indeed bottomed. Allow a higher bottom – higher top to be established, and then only go long.
If you ask me what my personal gut feel is? Yes, the Nifty should resume its upward trend from tomorrow onwards. All said and done, I am only a human being, and I could be mistaken.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

hi Dusant ji



thanks for yesterday, that was pretty close, may god bless u