Monday, October 09, 2006

Nifty Analysis for 09 Oct 06


These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the full chart, right click and open in a new window.

The extreme short term trend is still down. However, if we step back just a little, we could notice a sideways correction, which is in the nature of consolidation.

Apart from this, there seems nothing more to add from Friday's analysis.

Quite a few people have contacted me directly on chat, saying that I am a fool, and I do not know the meaning or interpretation of certain technical patterns.

It does happen that we fall into the “classic pattern” syndrome. I would only suggest readers to please keep your mind open, and be prepared for any eventuality.

And keep in mind that the probability still remains upwards.

No comments: