Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nifty analysis for 28 Sep 06


These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the full chart, right click and open in a new window.
Oh Well, it was expected that there would be volatility today. On an intraday perspective the volatility was non existent. For derivatives expiration day, today could take the record for the least volatile day.
My stop has still not been triggered, so I still remain long, and now I still keep my stop at 3565. I actually expect that my stop would be triggered tomorrow. And I am prepared for it. My objective is not to try and beat the market, but to take my slice of the action.
The market is not yet giving any signs of weakness, so why buck the trend and go short? Only brace yourself for opportunities to go long.

No comments: